Behringer NX3000 Power Amplifier
5 in stock
Behringer NX3000 Power Amplifier
The NX3000 comes complete with a built-in stereo crossover, reliable twist-lock speaker connectors, and precise 4-segment LED metering.
Lightweight and efficient Class D amplifier technology
Thanks to revolutionary Class D technology with “near-zero” thermal buildup, the lightweight NX3000 runs very cool, no more massive heat sinks or toroid transformers. We’ve been impressed with the punch and clarity of this Class D power amp at Sweetwater, and we’re sure your band will be too.
Linear frequency response at any speaker load
The NX3000 punches well above its weight. Behringer’s SmartSense Technology yields a linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance. On top of that, the NX3000’s impressive damping factor offers superior amplifier control over your speakers, ensuring top-notch sound reproduction. When combined with quality loudspeakers, the NX3000 yields powerful, dynamic bass and ultra-smooth high-frequencies.
Designed for exceptional ease-of-use
Operating the NX3000 is dead simple. Benefit from at-a-glance confirmation of your system’s vital signs, by way of the NX3000’s simple front-panel
controls and indicators. Positive-detent gain controls with signal level LEDs on each channel make gain-staging a piece of cake. Rear-panel combo XLR and 1/4″ TRS input connectors ensure compatibility with just about any source. Reliable twist-lock speaker connectors prevent unwanted “unplugging” incidents. You also get switchable dual mono, stereo, and mono bridge modes,along with an easy-to-use stereo crossover.
Behringer NX3000 Features:
– Delivers 900W/channel into 4 ohms, 1,500W/channel into 2 ohms, or 3,000W into
– 4 ohms bridged
– Class D technology with “near-zero” thermal buildup runs extremely cool
– Efficient switch-mode power supply gives you low noise, superior transient response, and low power consumption
– SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation yields linear frequency response at any speaker load
– Impressive damping factor offers superior amplifier control over your speakers
– Zero-attack limiters supply maximum output with reliable overload protection
– Positive-detent gain controls with 4-segment LED metering on each channel make gain-staging easy
– Rear-panel combo XLR and 1/4″ TRS input connectors ensure compatibility with just about any source
– Reliable twist-lock speaker connectors prevent unwanted “unplugging” incidents
– Easy-to-use stereo crossover with full-range and bi-amp modes
– Thermal overload protection protects your amplifier and speaker
You may also like…
Hybrid LB15 MKIIIR3,189.00Add to cart
Hybrid LB15 MKIII Features: 15 Front loaded bass binCabinet Construction93dB @ 1W/1MCabinet FinishPolyurethane painted Frequency Response +/- 3dB40Hz 360 Hz Sensitivity 1W/1M98dBImpedance8 Ohm Power (RMS)400WLF Drivers15 400W RMS Hybrid 15H400 Connections2 x Speakon / Metal Back Panel Dimensions (WxHxD)mm520 x 510 x 6
HYBRID + HP12R6,999.00Add to cart
HYBRID + HP12 Features: * High Power Full Range * Can be used as Point Source or Floor Monitor * Loaded with Celto Acoustique Transducers * Birch Plywood & UltraTex (USA) textured black finish * M8 Flypoints – 7 Points * Dual Angle Top-Hat 35mm (0° & 10°) * Genuine Neutrik Speakon Connectors NL4MP Specifications …