Audio Technica ATH-W1000Z Closed Back Headphones
THE WARM, RESPLENDENT SOUND OF THE “MAESTOSO”
Take your listening to Hi-Res Audio status with the ATH-W1000Z “Maestoso” audiophile headphones, the 11th generation of our prized W Series. Featuring uniquely grained wood housings made of pure teak ? one of the three most precious woods in the world ? these headphones deliver warm, resplendent audio, aided by the wood?s ability to reflect thick, natural bass sound.
- High-Resolution Audio
- Earcups in 100% Teak
- Thick, natural bass sound promoted by the natural sound properties of the wood housing
- Thick natural bass sound reproduction, thanks to the wood used
- Large aperture ?53mm drivers
- D.A.D.S. (Double Air Damping System) structure provides deep bass reproduction
- Custom two-part magnetic circuit that produces high-speed magnetic streams for improved sound quality
- High quality OFC-7N voice coils for a nuanced reproduction
- Floating mount system for reduction in unwanted resonances
- 3D wing support for a great fit and long-wearing comfort
- 3.0 m dual-sided, four-core parallel cable with a thermoplastic elastomer sheath to prevent tangling.
- Terminates in a 6.3mm gold-plated plug with a wooden sleeve.